To answer my previous question, I did find one resource from the evidence link to the right – Physiospot’s CardioRespiratory. Also, I’ve encountered several conditions I haven’t heard of before in the last week. One of them is superior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome, where basically instead of two membranes in the inner ear there is a 3rd one (so any movement in the fluid makes them dizzy). This would have made an interesting case study, but we had to choose last quarter (not that mine isn’t interesting, but from a different direction). You can read more about SSCDS here.
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 1 hour ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 11 hours ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 1 day ago