Late notice – it slipped off my radar as I’m in Oregon and can’t go. But if you practice or are a student in Washington, go to PTWA’s Legislative Impact Day in Olympia. You might not be interested in spinal manipulation as you don’t practice in an outpatient setting – I’ll give you a few reasons why I think all PT’s should go: 1) it will make PT’s and PT more visible to the legislature. 2) an opportunity to meet those from other practice settings you don’t get involved with, even if this doesn’t affect you. 3) It is a useful tool that should be in the OP PT’s toolbox, not just limited to chiropractors. 4) you never know when you might need to have it done to you.
- RT @LISAMACNCHEESE: #dptstudent Don't apologize (out loud or in your head) to a pt for what you don't know. Use what you do know & find out… 2 hours ago
- RT @Shawpsych: Used a paper notebook while traveling and enjoyed it. Need to use paper more often. This quote from Jack London (and I'm sur… 15 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Patrick Desbois says unwillingly or not, neighbors helped prepare for the killing, whether it took place in Poland, Ukraine, or Ir… 15 hours ago
- Hurricane Hawkins has no plans of slowing down es.pn/2GI2X3m 16 hours ago
- The newest and oldest rivalry on the track es.pn/2GF93RV 16 hours ago