Targeted muscle reinervation and realtime control of multifunction prosthetic arms – It is good to see advances in this and it being in the media (compare it to the 1950’s style prosthetic arm to the left, taken at Walter Reed in the 1950’s). They have a link to the JAMA article if you want to read further, and also a video of the tasks they have them do (no eggs, so probably no big advances in tactile or pressure sensors?).
- Really really wanted to sleep in, but need to get physical activity in before the kids are up and work starts 😴<😕>🏋️ 22 hours ago
- Inspiring story. Nice writing and work @WealthWellDone ! (Thanks for sharing @BudgetsAreSexy !) twitter.com/BudgetsAreSexy… 22 hours ago
- RT @farnamstreet: Sometimes success is 3% brains and 97% not getting distracted by the internet. 2 days ago
- RT @KVanValkenburg: Here is my story on Eddie Lacy, and what it feels like to be relentlessly mocked on the Internet. https://t.co/srzKrq… 2 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: Cut most of the other things you’re doing out of the way and focus. #PowerOfBroke 3 days ago