Targeted muscle reinervation and realtime control of multifunction prosthetic arms – It is good to see advances in this and it being in the media (compare it to the 1950’s style prosthetic arm to the left, taken at Walter Reed in the 1950’s). They have a link to the JAMA article if you want to read further, and also a video of the tasks they have them do (no eggs, so probably no big advances in tactile or pressure sensors?).
- I think I just laid the groundwork for my #geriatricPT class - super pumped! 2 hours ago
- I just found an article from JAGS in 1963 that Wiley wants to charge $6 to rent, 15 for cloud, or 38 for the PDF. 3 hours ago
- RT @chadcookpt: Social Media viewpoint coming in January in @JOSPT Authors include @JeremyLewisPT @DrTobyHall, Steven George, Mark Hancock… 1 day ago
- A long but interesting read if you are involved in or critique research. When the Revolution Came for Amy Cuddy nyti.ms/2zjnPJ5 3 days ago
- Tech isn't the answer if it isn't designed with the user (or the underlying problem) in mind. twitter.com/EnvtalGeroIG/s… 4 days ago