Targeted muscle reinervation and realtime control of multifunction prosthetic arms – It is good to see advances in this and it being in the media (compare it to the 1950’s style prosthetic arm to the left, taken at Walter Reed in the 1950’s). They have a link to the JAMA article if you want to read further, and also a video of the tasks they have them do (no eggs, so probably no big advances in tactile or pressure sensors?).
- RT @UrbnHealthNP: Good read. "Wisdom is about pattern recognition. And the older you are, the more patterns you've seen." https://t.co/mae… 2 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: this twitter.com/thosjleeper/st… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey Wasn't sure why they were there actually 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey In TCU I generally rec further PT 2/2 measures; I have had a few who you never would have guessed they h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey As an aside, curious also how much physical activity levels change post THA (TKA improves function but n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago