Targeted muscle reinervation and realtime control of multifunction prosthetic arms – It is good to see advances in this and it being in the media (compare it to the 1950’s style prosthetic arm to the left, taken at Walter Reed in the 1950’s). They have a link to the JAMA article if you want to read further, and also a video of the tasks they have them do (no eggs, so probably no big advances in tactile or pressure sensors?).
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 3 days ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 4 days ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 4 days ago