Targeted muscle reinervation and realtime control of multifunction prosthetic arms – It is good to see advances in this and it being in the media (compare it to the 1950’s style prosthetic arm to the left, taken at Walter Reed in the 1950’s). They have a link to the JAMA article if you want to read further, and also a video of the tasks they have them do (no eggs, so probably no big advances in tactile or pressure sensors?).
- RT @LISAMACNCHEESE: #dptstudent Don't apologize (out loud or in your head) to a pt for what you don't know. Use what you do know & find out… 2 hours ago
- RT @Shawpsych: Used a paper notebook while traveling and enjoyed it. Need to use paper more often. This quote from Jack London (and I'm sur… 16 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Patrick Desbois says unwillingly or not, neighbors helped prepare for the killing, whether it took place in Poland, Ukraine, or Ir… 16 hours ago
- Hurricane Hawkins has no plans of slowing down es.pn/2GI2X3m 16 hours ago
- The newest and oldest rivalry on the track es.pn/2GF93RV 16 hours ago