We are in the Willamette Valley for a few days, wine-tasting and enjoying time together. I will then be taking a few days to go visit family, and the next internship starts a week from today, so I should be back posting early next week with research relevant to my patients. I didn’t do as much of that as I would have liked during the acute care internship (and I didn’t start this until the end of the outpatient one).
- @LauraOpstedal #grungePT ! 👍 Cc: @sunsopeningband 13 hours ago
- RT @TaraBahrampour: This super fit 80-year-old personal trainer is teaching his aging clients how to stay in fighting shape https://t.co/5T… 14 hours ago
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad fastcompany.com/40412848/heine… 15 hours ago
- Really surprised by the findings #geriatricPT https://t.co/PBg2GpjPIS 16 hours ago
- RT @VernonGriffith4: There is roughly 940 Saturdays between your child's birth and them leaving for college. Don't waste a single one of… 18 hours ago