We are in the Willamette Valley for a few days, wine-tasting and enjoying time together. I will then be taking a few days to go visit family, and the next internship starts a week from today, so I should be back posting early next week with research relevant to my patients. I didn’t do as much of that as I would have liked during the acute care internship (and I didn’t start this until the end of the outpatient one).
- Calif. PT's, increase activity & address #SDOH - check out @CaliforniaWalks "dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities" 4 weeks ago
- RT @DukeAlumni: Carol-Ann Nelson DPT’13 wins a grant to provide adventure-based rehabilitation for people with neurologic conditions https:… 4 weeks ago
- Eccentric versus traditional resistance exercise for older adult fallers in the community: a randomi... bmcgeriatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.11… #geriatricPT 1 month ago
- RT @PacificDPTweet: Way to go, Dr. Peterson! So glad you represented us and presented your work at WCPT in Cape Town, South Africa! 😊 https… 1 month ago
- RT @jploenneke: Our recent paper looking at the blood flow response following sets of resistance exercise #OleMissMuscle https://t.co/Heb… 1 month ago