We are in the Willamette Valley for a few days, wine-tasting and enjoying time together. I will then be taking a few days to go visit family, and the next internship starts a week from today, so I should be back posting early next week with research relevant to my patients. I didn’t do as much of that as I would have liked during the acute care internship (and I didn’t start this until the end of the outpatient one).
- Starting the second-half of my (adapted) CPI's (14!) with @PearlJam 's Alive and a cup of coffee. Let's do this! 10 hours ago
- @mattboga I've had their Fireside Chat - something about it during Minnesota winters seemed appropriate 🍺⛄ 1 day ago
- @mattboga What is the IPA? Always looking for local brews I haven't tried yet. 1 day ago
- Thanks @APTAtweets for renewal reminder when I signed in on the website - almost let membership lapse w/ the busy-ness of life right now! 2 days ago
- @jameuwissen Take a lot of notes for criteria, give yourself maximal time, & be fresh as possible when writing/ reflecting. 2 days ago