We are in the Willamette Valley for a few days, wine-tasting and enjoying time together. I will then be taking a few days to go visit family, and the next internship starts a week from today, so I should be back posting early next week with research relevant to my patients. I didn’t do as much of that as I would have liked during the acute care internship (and I didn’t start this until the end of the outpatient one).
- @PhysioRCP Why, and how would you designate? 2 days ago
- RT @ACSMNews: A crucial component of healthy aging is the maintenance and improvement of muscular strength and power. Learn more: https:/… 3 days ago
- “The way you train reflects the way you fight.People say I’m not going to train too hard, I’m going to do this in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @MegLowryPT @_sarahweller @clock_yourself @l_giangregorio Actually no students involved in the RCT currently (that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @dan26wales: Frequent fallers are less likely to injur themselves when they fall than infrequent fallers Not due to frequent fallers di… 5 days ago