Everyone should be aware of the signs/symptoms of a possible DVT (I didn’t know there was a DVT awareness month – where the picture is from). I remembered reading about a clinical decision rule on New Professional PT’s blog. I thought I would provide a link to it as you can run across DVT’s in any setting (and I finally provided a link to his blog to the right, which I thought I had done).
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 2 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 2 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 3 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 4 days ago