Everyone should be aware of the signs/symptoms of a possible DVT (I didn’t know there was a DVT awareness month – where the picture is from). I remembered reading about a clinical decision rule on New Professional PT’s blog. I thought I would provide a link to it as you can run across DVT’s in any setting (and I finally provided a link to his blog to the right, which I thought I had done).
- I've noticed a trend of longer tweets in my timeline, and a correlation of me scrolling faster through it all. 1 day ago
- RT @RobertTalbert: Profs: Our job is not to be brilliant. Our job is to give students a chance to be brilliant and get out of the way. 2 days ago
- Prescribe exercise like you prescribe medicine kevinmd.com/blog/2017/11/p… via @kevinmd 2 days ago
- Suit helps RiverStone staff understand geriatric challenges billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/hea… via @billingsgazette #GeriatricPT 5 days ago
- Ideas that can be used at graduate level as well for meta cognition. twitter.com/NPR/status/929… 1 week ago