Interesting journal article from PLoS ONE, especially since I’m working on gait with a patient with a CVA and we are having issues with initiation. This article helped me think through what is normal and what I’m seeing – now I just need to create the best treatment plan to improve it.
- RT @thfreespiritfit: This thread. We all have biases. Being aware and learning to recognize helps me see what my pts need vs my thoughts ab… 1 day ago
- For some reason I've had a bunch of entrepreneurs start following me recently on Twitter and IG. Maybe they all h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @KylePTAgent @MikeMakher That is what I did. Didn't change my plan but confirmed it. No $ interest in residencies b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @medicalaxioms: 90 year old lady won’t die because she stops eating. She’s stopped eating because she is dying. 2 days ago
- RT @sunsopeningband: #sdoh twitter.com/DrMollyWaring/… 2 days ago