I can see the argument for the ADL’s that the OT makes, but I’d like to read the research that the article and news segment mentions. I still haven’t found a situation that I think about using the one I have available (the Wii but not the Wii Fit) to improve upon my treatments.
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 2 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 2 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 3 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 4 days ago