I can see the argument for the ADL’s that the OT makes, but I’d like to read the research that the article and news segment mentions. I still haven’t found a situation that I think about using the one I have available (the Wii but not the Wii Fit) to improve upon my treatments.
- I've noticed a trend of longer tweets in my timeline, and a correlation of me scrolling faster through it all. 1 day ago
- RT @RobertTalbert: Profs: Our job is not to be brilliant. Our job is to give students a chance to be brilliant and get out of the way. 2 days ago
- Prescribe exercise like you prescribe medicine kevinmd.com/blog/2017/11/p… via @kevinmd 2 days ago
- Suit helps RiverStone staff understand geriatric challenges billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/hea… via @billingsgazette #GeriatricPT 5 days ago
- Ideas that can be used at graduate level as well for meta cognition. twitter.com/NPR/status/929… 1 week ago