I encountered ankle replacements in my outpatient rotation at Harborview Medical Center where we saw the patient as a part of post-surgery check-ups. I have not encountered any clinically since then but have treated a patient for something else who has had an ankle replacement. There is an interesting article in the NYT about an increase in the number done with a wave expected in the future with baby boomers getting older. You can read the article here.
- Really really wanted to sleep in, but need to get physical activity in before the kids are up and work starts 😴<😕>🏋️ 22 hours ago
- Inspiring story. Nice writing and work @WealthWellDone ! (Thanks for sharing @BudgetsAreSexy !) twitter.com/BudgetsAreSexy… 22 hours ago
- RT @farnamstreet: Sometimes success is 3% brains and 97% not getting distracted by the internet. 2 days ago
- RT @KVanValkenburg: Here is my story on Eddie Lacy, and what it feels like to be relentlessly mocked on the Internet. https://t.co/srzKrq… 2 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: Cut most of the other things you’re doing out of the way and focus. #PowerOfBroke 3 days ago