Interesting NYT article today reporting on a case report in the NEJM about a man with late-stage PD in the Netherlands who could hardly walk but could bicycle including making a u-turn. The article has a video of his gait and the ride – very interesting.
- RT @UrbnHealthNP: Good read. "Wisdom is about pattern recognition. And the older you are, the more patterns you've seen." https://t.co/mae… 2 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: this twitter.com/thosjleeper/st… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey Wasn't sure why they were there actually 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey In TCU I generally rec further PT 2/2 measures; I have had a few who you never would have guessed they h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey As an aside, curious also how much physical activity levels change post THA (TKA improves function but n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago