Someone searched the blog for the NPTE, and the selection for the next round of clinicals is coming up at the UW, so I thought I would provide links to my posts on how to do well in the clinicals (acute care specifically, but general tips as well) and why my class largely chose Scorebuilders for the NPTE.
- RT @LISAMACNCHEESE: #dptstudent Don't apologize (out loud or in your head) to a pt for what you don't know. Use what you do know & find out… 2 hours ago
- RT @Shawpsych: Used a paper notebook while traveling and enjoyed it. Need to use paper more often. This quote from Jack London (and I'm sur… 15 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Patrick Desbois says unwillingly or not, neighbors helped prepare for the killing, whether it took place in Poland, Ukraine, or Ir… 16 hours ago
- Hurricane Hawkins has no plans of slowing down es.pn/2GI2X3m 16 hours ago
- The newest and oldest rivalry on the track es.pn/2GF93RV 16 hours ago