Someone searched the blog for the NPTE, and the selection for the next round of clinicals is coming up at the UW, so I thought I would provide links to my posts on how to do well in the clinicals (acute care specifically, but general tips as well) and why my class largely chose Scorebuilders for the NPTE.
- Really really wanted to sleep in, but need to get physical activity in before the kids are up and work starts 😴<😕>🏋️ 22 hours ago
- Inspiring story. Nice writing and work @WealthWellDone ! (Thanks for sharing @BudgetsAreSexy !) twitter.com/BudgetsAreSexy… 22 hours ago
- RT @farnamstreet: Sometimes success is 3% brains and 97% not getting distracted by the internet. 2 days ago
- RT @KVanValkenburg: Here is my story on Eddie Lacy, and what it feels like to be relentlessly mocked on the Internet. https://t.co/srzKrq… 2 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: Cut most of the other things you’re doing out of the way and focus. #PowerOfBroke 3 days ago