Someone searched the blog for the NPTE, and the selection for the next round of clinicals is coming up at the UW, so I thought I would provide links to my posts on how to do well in the clinicals (acute care specifically, but general tips as well) and why my class largely chose Scorebuilders for the NPTE.
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 4 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 5 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 6 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 6 days ago