Someone searched the blog for the NPTE, and the selection for the next round of clinicals is coming up at the UW, so I thought I would provide links to my posts on how to do well in the clinicals (acute care specifically, but general tips as well) and why my class largely chose Scorebuilders for the NPTE.
- I think I just laid the groundwork for my #geriatricPT class - super pumped! 1 hour ago
- I just found an article from JAGS in 1963 that Wiley wants to charge $6 to rent, 15 for cloud, or 38 for the PDF. 3 hours ago
- RT @chadcookpt: Social Media viewpoint coming in January in @JOSPT Authors include @JeremyLewisPT @DrTobyHall, Steven George, Mark Hancock… 1 day ago
- A long but interesting read if you are involved in or critique research. When the Revolution Came for Amy Cuddy nyti.ms/2zjnPJ5 3 days ago
- Tech isn't the answer if it isn't designed with the user (or the underlying problem) in mind. twitter.com/EnvtalGeroIG/s… 4 days ago