I’m honored to be presenting a poster from my research study about older adults and adherence to exercise at ExPAAC. Unfortunately I’ll probably have to take three days of vacation, but I will also have the opportunity to listen and learn from really great speakers and meet other PT’s interested in geriatrics.
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 4 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 5 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 6 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 6 days ago