Another article about the conflict of interest that surgeons may have with ortho hardware manufacturers. It is an interesting read – if any of my relatives have a surgeon recommend surgery, I will encourage the asking of questions such as the effectiveness of surgery vs non-surgical management options, if the MD was trained by the manufacturer, etc.
- @PhysioRCP Why, and how would you designate? 2 days ago
- RT @ACSMNews: A crucial component of healthy aging is the maintenance and improvement of muscular strength and power. Learn more: https:/… 3 days ago
- “The way you train reflects the way you fight.People say I’m not going to train too hard, I’m going to do this in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @MegLowryPT @_sarahweller @clock_yourself @l_giangregorio Actually no students involved in the RCT currently (that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @dan26wales: Frequent fallers are less likely to injur themselves when they fall than infrequent fallers Not due to frequent fallers di… 5 days ago