Another article about the conflict of interest that surgeons may have with ortho hardware manufacturers. It is an interesting read – if any of my relatives have a surgeon recommend surgery, I will encourage the asking of questions such as the effectiveness of surgery vs non-surgical management options, if the MD was trained by the manufacturer, etc.
- Calif. PT's, increase activity & address #SDOH - check out @CaliforniaWalks "dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities" 4 weeks ago
- RT @DukeAlumni: Carol-Ann Nelson DPT’13 wins a grant to provide adventure-based rehabilitation for people with neurologic conditions https:… 4 weeks ago
- Eccentric versus traditional resistance exercise for older adult fallers in the community: a randomi... bmcgeriatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.11… #geriatricPT 1 month ago
- RT @PacificDPTweet: Way to go, Dr. Peterson! So glad you represented us and presented your work at WCPT in Cape Town, South Africa! 😊 https… 1 month ago
- RT @jploenneke: Our recent paper looking at the blood flow response following sets of resistance exercise #OleMissMuscle https://t.co/Heb… 1 month ago