Another article about the conflict of interest that surgeons may have with ortho hardware manufacturers. It is an interesting read – if any of my relatives have a surgeon recommend surgery, I will encourage the asking of questions such as the effectiveness of surgery vs non-surgical management options, if the MD was trained by the manufacturer, etc.
- Starting the second-half of my (adapted) CPI's (14!) with @PearlJam 's Alive and a cup of coffee. Let's do this! 10 hours ago
- @mattboga I've had their Fireside Chat - something about it during Minnesota winters seemed appropriate 🍺⛄ 1 day ago
- @mattboga What is the IPA? Always looking for local brews I haven't tried yet. 1 day ago
- Thanks @APTAtweets for renewal reminder when I signed in on the website - almost let membership lapse w/ the busy-ness of life right now! 2 days ago
- @jameuwissen Take a lot of notes for criteria, give yourself maximal time, & be fresh as possible when writing/ reflecting. 2 days ago