Another article about the conflict of interest that surgeons may have with ortho hardware manufacturers. It is an interesting read – if any of my relatives have a surgeon recommend surgery, I will encourage the asking of questions such as the effectiveness of surgery vs non-surgical management options, if the MD was trained by the manufacturer, etc.
- @LauraOpstedal #grungePT ! 👍 Cc: @sunsopeningband 13 hours ago
- RT @TaraBahrampour: This super fit 80-year-old personal trainer is teaching his aging clients how to stay in fighting shape https://t.co/5T… 14 hours ago
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad fastcompany.com/40412848/heine… 15 hours ago
- Really surprised by the findings #geriatricPT https://t.co/PBg2GpjPIS 16 hours ago
- RT @VernonGriffith4: There is roughly 940 Saturdays between your child's birth and them leaving for college. Don't waste a single one of… 18 hours ago