I am posting a pdf copy of the poster of the research on older adult adherence to group exercise which I presented here at ExPAAC (the abstract is available here; a big thank you to Dr. Basia Belza in being my preceptor and mentor in the study – we hope to finish data analysis and publish it soon). This was a very good conference, with outstanding speakers (personally I think the last day was the best as it appealed to my interests the most, but I learned a lot at each session). The conference should have the sessions up soon to listen to (Powerpoint and audio), and I would recommend anyone to check it out.
- RT @kenmpt: C Prevett “Look at what your patients can do, not their birth certificate.” #OldNOTWeak @APTAcsm #APTAcsm https://t.co/A895fKkm… 5 hours ago
- RT @performbetter: Standing desks increase pain and slow down mental ability, new #workplacewellness study suggests sco.lt/4kgIGv… 6 hours ago
- RT @KornettiKrafft: CMS Memo re: Text Messaging - mailchi.mp/valuebeyondthe… 7 hours ago
- RT @MikeMakher: Many times an insurance co will tell you no matter what you do, bill therapeutic exercise however it's important to note th… 7 hours ago
- RT @MikeMakher: If you bill for say massage therapy, but actually did joint mobilization, that's essentially considered upcoding which is i… 7 hours ago