I am posting a pdf copy of the poster of the research on older adult adherence to group exercise which I presented here at ExPAAC (the abstract is available here; a big thank you to Dr. Basia Belza in being my preceptor and mentor in the study – we hope to finish data analysis and publish it soon). This was a very good conference, with outstanding speakers (personally I think the last day was the best as it appealed to my interests the most, but I learned a lot at each session). The conference should have the sessions up soon to listen to (Powerpoint and audio), and I would recommend anyone to check it out.
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 2 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 2 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 3 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 4 days ago