I am posting a pdf copy of the poster of the research on older adult adherence to group exercise which I presented here at ExPAAC (the abstract is available here; a big thank you to Dr. Basia Belza in being my preceptor and mentor in the study – we hope to finish data analysis and publish it soon). This was a very good conference, with outstanding speakers (personally I think the last day was the best as it appealed to my interests the most, but I learned a lot at each session). The conference should have the sessions up soon to listen to (Powerpoint and audio), and I would recommend anyone to check it out.
- @LauraOpstedal #grungePT ! 👍 Cc: @sunsopeningband 13 hours ago
- RT @TaraBahrampour: This super fit 80-year-old personal trainer is teaching his aging clients how to stay in fighting shape https://t.co/5T… 14 hours ago
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad fastcompany.com/40412848/heine… 16 hours ago
- Really surprised by the findings #geriatricPT https://t.co/PBg2GpjPIS 16 hours ago
- RT @VernonGriffith4: There is roughly 940 Saturdays between your child's birth and them leaving for college. Don't waste a single one of… 18 hours ago