I am posting a pdf copy of the poster of the research on older adult adherence to group exercise which I presented here at ExPAAC (the abstract is available here; a big thank you to Dr. Basia Belza in being my preceptor and mentor in the study – we hope to finish data analysis and publish it soon). This was a very good conference, with outstanding speakers (personally I think the last day was the best as it appealed to my interests the most, but I learned a lot at each session). The conference should have the sessions up soon to listen to (Powerpoint and audio), and I would recommend anyone to check it out.
- I've noticed a trend of longer tweets in my timeline, and a correlation of me scrolling faster through it all. 1 day ago
- RT @RobertTalbert: Profs: Our job is not to be brilliant. Our job is to give students a chance to be brilliant and get out of the way. 2 days ago
- Prescribe exercise like you prescribe medicine kevinmd.com/blog/2017/11/p… via @kevinmd 2 days ago
- Suit helps RiverStone staff understand geriatric challenges billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/hea… via @billingsgazette #GeriatricPT 5 days ago
- Ideas that can be used at graduate level as well for meta cognition. twitter.com/NPR/status/929… 1 week ago