I am posting a pdf copy of the poster of the research on older adult adherence to group exercise which I presented here at ExPAAC (the abstract is available here; a big thank you to Dr. Basia Belza in being my preceptor and mentor in the study – we hope to finish data analysis and publish it soon). This was a very good conference, with outstanding speakers (personally I think the last day was the best as it appealed to my interests the most, but I learned a lot at each session). The conference should have the sessions up soon to listen to (Powerpoint and audio), and I would recommend anyone to check it out.
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 1 hour ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 11 hours ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 1 day ago