I’ve seen the AGNES suit in two different shows (the Today Show clip about driving, as well as a program on Discovery about trends/ innovations in technology for aging independently). Turns out the AgeLab at MIT created the suit. We never had the opportunity in class to do something like this (the class has since incorporated ideas to simulate aging bodies), but it is a pretty cool (and good) idea to help future PT’s and others understand what our patients may encounter.
- Starting the second-half of my (adapted) CPI's (14!) with @PearlJam 's Alive and a cup of coffee. Let's do this! 10 hours ago
- @mattboga I've had their Fireside Chat - something about it during Minnesota winters seemed appropriate 🍺⛄ 1 day ago
- @mattboga What is the IPA? Always looking for local brews I haven't tried yet. 1 day ago
- Thanks @APTAtweets for renewal reminder when I signed in on the website - almost let membership lapse w/ the busy-ness of life right now! 2 days ago
- @jameuwissen Take a lot of notes for criteria, give yourself maximal time, & be fresh as possible when writing/ reflecting. 2 days ago