I’ve seen the AGNES suit in two different shows (the Today Show clip about driving, as well as a program on Discovery about trends/ innovations in technology for aging independently). Turns out the AgeLab at MIT created the suit. We never had the opportunity in class to do something like this (the class has since incorporated ideas to simulate aging bodies), but it is a pretty cool (and good) idea to help future PT’s and others understand what our patients may encounter.
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 1 hour ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 11 hours ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 1 day ago