I’ve seen the AGNES suit in two different shows (the Today Show clip about driving, as well as a program on Discovery about trends/ innovations in technology for aging independently). Turns out the AgeLab at MIT created the suit. We never had the opportunity in class to do something like this (the class has since incorporated ideas to simulate aging bodies), but it is a pretty cool (and good) idea to help future PT’s and others understand what our patients may encounter.
- RT @thfreespiritfit: This thread. We all have biases. Being aware and learning to recognize helps me see what my pts need vs my thoughts ab… 1 day ago
- For some reason I've had a bunch of entrepreneurs start following me recently on Twitter and IG. Maybe they all h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @KylePTAgent @MikeMakher That is what I did. Didn't change my plan but confirmed it. No $ interest in residencies b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @medicalaxioms: 90 year old lady won’t die because she stops eating. She’s stopped eating because she is dying. 2 days ago
- RT @sunsopeningband: #sdoh twitter.com/DrMollyWaring/… 2 days ago