I’ve seen the AGNES suit in two different shows (the Today Show clip about driving, as well as a program on Discovery about trends/ innovations in technology for aging independently). Turns out the AgeLab at MIT created the suit. We never had the opportunity in class to do something like this (the class has since incorporated ideas to simulate aging bodies), but it is a pretty cool (and good) idea to help future PT’s and others understand what our patients may encounter.
- @LauraOpstedal #grungePT ! 👍 Cc: @sunsopeningband 13 hours ago
- RT @TaraBahrampour: This super fit 80-year-old personal trainer is teaching his aging clients how to stay in fighting shape https://t.co/5T… 14 hours ago
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad fastcompany.com/40412848/heine… 16 hours ago
- Really surprised by the findings #geriatricPT https://t.co/PBg2GpjPIS 16 hours ago
- RT @VernonGriffith4: There is roughly 940 Saturdays between your child's birth and them leaving for college. Don't waste a single one of… 18 hours ago