I’ve posted previously about the research regarding ambulation of patients while on ventilators. There is now a study presented at the Society of Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress about the financial savings this can bring to a hospital (link is to the Medscape article which is free to access; I can’t find a study or abstract at this point).
- RT @UrbnHealthNP: Good read. "Wisdom is about pattern recognition. And the older you are, the more patterns you've seen." https://t.co/mae… 2 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: this twitter.com/thosjleeper/st… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey Wasn't sure why they were there actually 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey In TCU I generally rec further PT 2/2 measures; I have had a few who you never would have guessed they h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey As an aside, curious also how much physical activity levels change post THA (TKA improves function but n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago