I’ve posted previously about the research regarding ambulation of patients while on ventilators. There is now a study presented at the Society of Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress about the financial savings this can bring to a hospital (link is to the Medscape article which is free to access; I can’t find a study or abstract at this point).
- Really really wanted to sleep in, but need to get physical activity in before the kids are up and work starts 😴<😕>🏋️ 22 hours ago
- Inspiring story. Nice writing and work @WealthWellDone ! (Thanks for sharing @BudgetsAreSexy !) twitter.com/BudgetsAreSexy… 22 hours ago
- RT @farnamstreet: Sometimes success is 3% brains and 97% not getting distracted by the internet. 2 days ago
- RT @KVanValkenburg: Here is my story on Eddie Lacy, and what it feels like to be relentlessly mocked on the Internet. https://t.co/srzKrq… 2 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: Cut most of the other things you’re doing out of the way and focus. #PowerOfBroke 3 days ago