I’ve posted previously about the research regarding ambulation of patients while on ventilators. There is now a study presented at the Society of Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress about the financial savings this can bring to a hospital (link is to the Medscape article which is free to access; I can’t find a study or abstract at this point).
- RT @LISAMACNCHEESE: #dptstudent Don't apologize (out loud or in your head) to a pt for what you don't know. Use what you do know & find out… 1 hour ago
- RT @Shawpsych: Used a paper notebook while traveling and enjoyed it. Need to use paper more often. This quote from Jack London (and I'm sur… 15 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Patrick Desbois says unwillingly or not, neighbors helped prepare for the killing, whether it took place in Poland, Ukraine, or Ir… 15 hours ago
- Hurricane Hawkins has no plans of slowing down es.pn/2GI2X3m 16 hours ago
- The newest and oldest rivalry on the track es.pn/2GF93RV 16 hours ago