I’ve posted previously about the research regarding ambulation of patients while on ventilators. There is now a study presented at the Society of Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress about the financial savings this can bring to a hospital (link is to the Medscape article which is free to access; I can’t find a study or abstract at this point).
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 3 days ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 4 days ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 4 days ago