I’ve posted previously about the research regarding ambulation of patients while on ventilators. There is now a study presented at the Society of Critical Care Medicine Annual Congress about the financial savings this can bring to a hospital (link is to the Medscape article which is free to access; I can’t find a study or abstract at this point).
- I think I just laid the groundwork for my #geriatricPT class - super pumped! 1 hour ago
- I just found an article from JAGS in 1963 that Wiley wants to charge $6 to rent, 15 for cloud, or 38 for the PDF. 3 hours ago
- RT @chadcookpt: Social Media viewpoint coming in January in @JOSPT Authors include @JeremyLewisPT @DrTobyHall, Steven George, Mark Hancock… 1 day ago
- A long but interesting read if you are involved in or critique research. When the Revolution Came for Amy Cuddy nyti.ms/2zjnPJ5 3 days ago
- Tech isn't the answer if it isn't designed with the user (or the underlying problem) in mind. twitter.com/EnvtalGeroIG/s… 4 days ago