I have mentioned the Wells Clinical Prediction Rule for DVT’s before in a previous post. The prediction rule is for secondary settings, but there was a recent interesting study mentioned in the daily Medscape newsletter comparing Wells to the Primary Care Rule. As PT’s we don’t have access to dimer testing, so for now Wells is our best option.
- RT @UrbnHealthNP: Good read. "Wisdom is about pattern recognition. And the older you are, the more patterns you've seen." https://t.co/mae… 2 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: this twitter.com/thosjleeper/st… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey Wasn't sure why they were there actually 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey In TCU I generally rec further PT 2/2 measures; I have had a few who you never would have guessed they h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey As an aside, curious also how much physical activity levels change post THA (TKA improves function but n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago