I have mentioned the Wells Clinical Prediction Rule for DVT’s before in a previous post. The prediction rule is for secondary settings, but there was a recent interesting study mentioned in the daily Medscape newsletter comparing Wells to the Primary Care Rule. As PT’s we don’t have access to dimer testing, so for now Wells is our best option.
- RT @LISAMACNCHEESE: #dptstudent Don't apologize (out loud or in your head) to a pt for what you don't know. Use what you do know & find out… 2 hours ago
- RT @Shawpsych: Used a paper notebook while traveling and enjoyed it. Need to use paper more often. This quote from Jack London (and I'm sur… 15 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Patrick Desbois says unwillingly or not, neighbors helped prepare for the killing, whether it took place in Poland, Ukraine, or Ir… 15 hours ago
- Hurricane Hawkins has no plans of slowing down es.pn/2GI2X3m 16 hours ago
- The newest and oldest rivalry on the track es.pn/2GF93RV 16 hours ago