I have mentioned the Wells Clinical Prediction Rule for DVT’s before in a previous post. The prediction rule is for secondary settings, but there was a recent interesting study mentioned in the daily Medscape newsletter comparing Wells to the Primary Care Rule. As PT’s we don’t have access to dimer testing, so for now Wells is our best option.
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 2 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 2 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 3 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 4 days ago