I have updated the Evidence page of the blog, with a section on primers and tools for EBP. These are thanks to Mike Reinhold. I am taking his novel online course “Recent Advances in Evidence-Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder.” I like that it is interactive and self-paced, and it looks to have good course content. I’m also in the process of revising my manuscript on adherence, submitting a case study to Physiopedia, preparing for a guest lecture, and taking a differential diagnosis class (in person) all in the month of March, so I should have a good stream of material for posting about here – stay tuned!
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 3 days ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 4 days ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 4 days ago