I’ve been offered (and have accepted) a position in the geriatric physical therapy residency program at the University of Minnesota. It is a year-long program, working with a similar spectrum of function (independent living, SNF, and LTC) that I am now, but a) with a wider spectrum of diagnoses than I do now and I have the opportunity to learn from a variety of different experts and disciplines. I look forward to expanding my clinical expertise and practice, and we are starting to prepare to move (planning what to take, what to put in storage, and what to purge). It was a tough decision as I’m leaving a great working environment here but I think one that made the most sense for improving my clinical practice and for whatever the future holds. I look forward to sharing through this and other social media what I learn!
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 1 hour ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 11 hours ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 1 day ago