I’ve been offered (and have accepted) a position in the geriatric physical therapy residency program at the University of Minnesota. It is a year-long program, working with a similar spectrum of function (independent living, SNF, and LTC) that I am now, but a) with a wider spectrum of diagnoses than I do now and I have the opportunity to learn from a variety of different experts and disciplines. I look forward to expanding my clinical expertise and practice, and we are starting to prepare to move (planning what to take, what to put in storage, and what to purge). It was a tough decision as I’m leaving a great working environment here but I think one that made the most sense for improving my clinical practice and for whatever the future holds. I look forward to sharing through this and other social media what I learn!
- @LauraOpstedal #grungePT ! 👍 Cc: @sunsopeningband 13 hours ago
- RT @TaraBahrampour: This super fit 80-year-old personal trainer is teaching his aging clients how to stay in fighting shape https://t.co/5T… 14 hours ago
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad fastcompany.com/40412848/heine… 16 hours ago
- Really surprised by the findings #geriatricPT https://t.co/PBg2GpjPIS 16 hours ago
- RT @VernonGriffith4: There is roughly 940 Saturdays between your child's birth and them leaving for college. Don't waste a single one of… 18 hours ago