I will pull the study later (I have to read a few papers about hip fractures tonight), but this looks interesting. Apparently in a randomized trial,two spinomed braces improved trunk strength and therefor posture, and they improved quality of life (reduced pain, improved ADL’s).
- RT @kenmpt: C Prevett “Look at what your patients can do, not their birth certificate.” #OldNOTWeak @APTAcsm #APTAcsm https://t.co/A895fKkm… 5 hours ago
- RT @performbetter: Standing desks increase pain and slow down mental ability, new #workplacewellness study suggests sco.lt/4kgIGv… 6 hours ago
- RT @KornettiKrafft: CMS Memo re: Text Messaging - mailchi.mp/valuebeyondthe… 7 hours ago
- RT @MikeMakher: Many times an insurance co will tell you no matter what you do, bill therapeutic exercise however it's important to note th… 7 hours ago
- RT @MikeMakher: If you bill for say massage therapy, but actually did joint mobilization, that's essentially considered upcoding which is i… 7 hours ago