We just got back from a much needed (and deserved) vacation – I have finished the geriatric residency at the University of Minnesota! In some ways this seems to have been the longest year of my life. While I wasn’t able to blog as much as I would have liked to during that time, I learned a lot in the residency, both professionally and personally. I look forward to picking this back up, while studying for the GCS of course!
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 4 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 5 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 6 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 6 days ago