We just got back from a much needed (and deserved) vacation – I have finished the geriatric residency at the University of Minnesota! In some ways this seems to have been the longest year of my life. While I wasn’t able to blog as much as I would have liked to during that time, I learned a lot in the residency, both professionally and personally. I look forward to picking this back up, while studying for the GCS of course!
- Really really wanted to sleep in, but need to get physical activity in before the kids are up and work starts 😴<😕>🏋️ 22 hours ago
- Inspiring story. Nice writing and work @WealthWellDone ! (Thanks for sharing @BudgetsAreSexy !) twitter.com/BudgetsAreSexy… 22 hours ago
- RT @farnamstreet: Sometimes success is 3% brains and 97% not getting distracted by the internet. 2 days ago
- RT @KVanValkenburg: Here is my story on Eddie Lacy, and what it feels like to be relentlessly mocked on the Internet. https://t.co/srzKrq… 2 days ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: Cut most of the other things you’re doing out of the way and focus. #PowerOfBroke 3 days ago