We just got back from a much needed (and deserved) vacation – I have finished the geriatric residency at the University of Minnesota! In some ways this seems to have been the longest year of my life. While I wasn’t able to blog as much as I would have liked to during that time, I learned a lot in the residency, both professionally and personally. I look forward to picking this back up, while studying for the GCS of course!
- I think I just laid the groundwork for my #geriatricPT class - super pumped! 1 hour ago
- I just found an article from JAGS in 1963 that Wiley wants to charge $6 to rent, 15 for cloud, or 38 for the PDF. 2 hours ago
- RT @chadcookpt: Social Media viewpoint coming in January in @JOSPT Authors include @JeremyLewisPT @DrTobyHall, Steven George, Mark Hancock… 1 day ago
- A long but interesting read if you are involved in or critique research. When the Revolution Came for Amy Cuddy nyti.ms/2zjnPJ5 3 days ago
- Tech isn't the answer if it isn't designed with the user (or the underlying problem) in mind. twitter.com/EnvtalGeroIG/s… 4 days ago