I found out on Monday that I passed my board exam. That morning before I got the email I received a call from the family member of a former patient, profusely thanking me for all I had done to make the patient’s life more comfortable. It brought me almost to tears, and it was far more of an honor than any degree or award. It is relationship and caring that matters and makes a difference. That goes for no matter what you do in life.
- @PhysioRCP Why, and how would you designate? 2 days ago
- RT @ACSMNews: A crucial component of healthy aging is the maintenance and improvement of muscular strength and power. Learn more: https:/… 3 days ago
- “The way you train reflects the way you fight.People say I’m not going to train too hard, I’m going to do this in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @MegLowryPT @_sarahweller @clock_yourself @l_giangregorio Actually no students involved in the RCT currently (that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @dan26wales: Frequent fallers are less likely to injur themselves when they fall than infrequent fallers Not due to frequent fallers di… 5 days ago