I found out on Monday that I passed my board exam. That morning before I got the email I received a call from the family member of a former patient, profusely thanking me for all I had done to make the patient’s life more comfortable. It brought me almost to tears, and it was far more of an honor than any degree or award. It is relationship and caring that matters and makes a difference. That goes for no matter what you do in life.
- RT @thfreespiritfit: This thread. We all have biases. Being aware and learning to recognize helps me see what my pts need vs my thoughts ab… 1 day ago
- For some reason I've had a bunch of entrepreneurs start following me recently on Twitter and IG. Maybe they all h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @KylePTAgent @MikeMakher That is what I did. Didn't change my plan but confirmed it. No $ interest in residencies b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @medicalaxioms: 90 year old lady won’t die because she stops eating. She’s stopped eating because she is dying. 2 days ago
- RT @sunsopeningband: #sdoh twitter.com/DrMollyWaring/… 2 days ago