I found out on Monday that I passed my board exam. That morning before I got the email I received a call from the family member of a former patient, profusely thanking me for all I had done to make the patient’s life more comfortable. It brought me almost to tears, and it was far more of an honor than any degree or award. It is relationship and caring that matters and makes a difference. That goes for no matter what you do in life.
- @LauraOpstedal #grungePT ! 👍 Cc: @sunsopeningband 13 hours ago
- RT @TaraBahrampour: This super fit 80-year-old personal trainer is teaching his aging clients how to stay in fighting shape https://t.co/5T… 14 hours ago
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad fastcompany.com/40412848/heine… 16 hours ago
- Really surprised by the findings #geriatricPT https://t.co/PBg2GpjPIS 16 hours ago
- RT @VernonGriffith4: There is roughly 940 Saturdays between your child's birth and them leaving for college. Don't waste a single one of… 18 hours ago