GeriatricPT is a blog about physical therapy, specifically PT for older adults, although it also has postings about other things pertaining to physical therapy including news in the profession. I write on a variety of topics/ evidence relating to my patients, including geriatric, ortho, neuro, and cardiopulmonary PT, as well as the occasional review of diseases or meds and how they affect them. I also have links that I have found helpful both as a student and as a practitioner, although as my wife will attest I tend to collect a lot that I use rarely like my history, philosophy, and science texts from my undergrad years.
- I think I just laid the groundwork for my #geriatricPT class - super pumped! 1 hour ago
- I just found an article from JAGS in 1963 that Wiley wants to charge $6 to rent, 15 for cloud, or 38 for the PDF. 2 hours ago
- RT @chadcookpt: Social Media viewpoint coming in January in @JOSPT Authors include @JeremyLewisPT @DrTobyHall, Steven George, Mark Hancock… 1 day ago
- A long but interesting read if you are involved in or critique research. When the Revolution Came for Amy Cuddy nyti.ms/2zjnPJ5 3 days ago
- Tech isn't the answer if it isn't designed with the user (or the underlying problem) in mind. twitter.com/EnvtalGeroIG/s… 4 days ago