GeriatricPT is a blog about physical therapy, specifically PT for older adults, although it also has postings about other things pertaining to physical therapy including news in the profession. I write on a variety of topics/ evidence relating to my patients, including geriatric, ortho, neuro, and cardiopulmonary PT, as well as the occasional review of diseases or meds and how they affect them. I also have links that I have found helpful both as a student and as a practitioner, although as my wife will attest I tend to collect a lot that I use rarely like my history, philosophy, and science texts from my undergrad years.
- Great idea in Stockton to address SDOH and hospital d/c - Center gives hospitalized homeless chance to recover recordnet.com/news/20170621/… 3 days ago
- @judyseto I avoid "up w/ the good, down w/ the bad" - emphasize MD fixed the problem, now it's the healing/ surgica… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @judyseto: Periodically do "Exercise Pruning". Toss out the fluff, meaningless & redundant ex's that don't support end goals. Garbage in… 4 days ago
- @MuyVienSPT Thanks, I'm excited & honored! @jptlowy had told me it's hot for a few wks in July; I wasn't expecting… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- I moved to Stockton during a heat wave! https://t.co/xzVXxzQEKl 4 days ago