GeriatricPT is a blog about physical therapy, specifically PT for older adults, although it also has postings about other things pertaining to physical therapy including news in the profession. I write on a variety of topics/ evidence relating to my patients, including geriatric, ortho, neuro, and cardiopulmonary PT, as well as the occasional review of diseases or meds and how they affect them. I also have links that I have found helpful both as a student and as a practitioner, although as my wife will attest I tend to collect a lot that I use rarely like my history, philosophy, and science texts from my undergrad years.
- RT @UrbnHealthNP: Good read. "Wisdom is about pattern recognition. And the older you are, the more patterns you've seen." https://t.co/mae… 2 days ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: this twitter.com/thosjleeper/st… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey Wasn't sure why they were there actually 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey In TCU I generally rec further PT 2/2 measures; I have had a few who you never would have guessed they h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @SeanHagey As an aside, curious also how much physical activity levels change post THA (TKA improves function but n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago