GeriatricPT is a blog about physical therapy, specifically PT for older adults, although it also has postings about other things pertaining to physical therapy including news in the profession. I write on a variety of topics/ evidence relating to my patients, including geriatric, ortho, neuro, and cardiopulmonary PT, as well as the occasional review of diseases or meds and how they affect them. I also have links that I have found helpful both as a student and as a practitioner, although as my wife will attest I tend to collect a lot that I use rarely like my history, philosophy, and science texts from my undergrad years.
- Starting the second-half of my (adapted) CPI's (14!) with @PearlJam 's Alive and a cup of coffee. Let's do this! 10 hours ago
- @mattboga I've had their Fireside Chat - something about it during Minnesota winters seemed appropriate 🍺⛄ 1 day ago
- @mattboga What is the IPA? Always looking for local brews I haven't tried yet. 1 day ago
- Thanks @APTAtweets for renewal reminder when I signed in on the website - almost let membership lapse w/ the busy-ness of life right now! 2 days ago
- @jameuwissen Take a lot of notes for criteria, give yourself maximal time, & be fresh as possible when writing/ reflecting. 2 days ago