GeriatricPT is a blog about physical therapy, specifically PT for older adults, although it also has postings about other things pertaining to physical therapy including news in the profession. I write on a variety of topics/ evidence relating to my patients, including geriatric, ortho, neuro, and cardiopulmonary PT, as well as the occasional review of diseases or meds and how they affect them. I also have links that I have found helpful both as a student and as a practitioner, although as my wife will attest I tend to collect a lot that I use rarely like my history, philosophy, and science texts from my undergrad years.
- Calif. PT's, increase activity & address #SDOH - check out @CaliforniaWalks "dedicated to creating healthy, safe, and walkable communities" 4 weeks ago
- RT @DukeAlumni: Carol-Ann Nelson DPT’13 wins a grant to provide adventure-based rehabilitation for people with neurologic conditions https:… 4 weeks ago
- Eccentric versus traditional resistance exercise for older adult fallers in the community: a randomi... bmcgeriatr.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.11… #geriatricPT 1 month ago
- RT @PacificDPTweet: Way to go, Dr. Peterson! So glad you represented us and presented your work at WCPT in Cape Town, South Africa! 😊 https… 1 month ago
- RT @jploenneke: Our recent paper looking at the blood flow response following sets of resistance exercise #OleMissMuscle https://t.co/Heb… 1 month ago