This is a really interesting study and I hope to dig more into it: Experiencing aging or demystifying myths? – impact of different “geriatrics and gerontology” teaching strategies in first year medical students (BMC Med Educ. 2017 Feb 8;17(1):35. doi: 10.1186/s12909-017-0872-9.
- RT @FitGreyStrong: Heavy resistance training is safe and improves bone, function, and stature in postmenopausal women with low to very low… 2 days ago
- I normally ignore "promoted" tweets, but accessing the built environment through creativity for friendship is aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BrookdaleLiving: The Glamorous Grandmas of Instagram: This underground force of women over 60 shows that “old” is not what it used to b… 2 days ago
- This is a concern for me as well as my parents age. twitter.com/amywebb/status… 3 days ago
- RT @AGEM_SAEM: “Higher pt satisfaction than the rest of the ED” modernhealthcare.com/article/201807… 4 days ago